Enjoy private studio visits with designer Vivian Beer, sculptor Lauren Fensterstock, painter Alan Magee, wood sculptor Jon Brooks, and many others! In celebration of its 30th anniversary, Watershed’s Board of Trustees is thrilled to extend a special opportunity for art and craft lovers to visit the studios of many internationally recognized, local, colorful, and just plain good craft artists in Maine and New Hampshire. Experience the best of New England art and see the extraordinary contributions these artists have made to their communities!
Over the four day tour, you will have the opportunity to visit Watershed during our famous Salad Days festival, along with more than fifteen artist and craft studios, schools, museums, and galleries. Participants will also explore New England coastal towns and dine at fine restaurants that are leading the local food movement in the area.REGISTER
Itinerary and venue specifics are in the planning stages and are subject to change. Registration deadline is April 30. For more information, contact tour organizer Clemmer Montague, email@example.com, telephone (240) 472-9853.
- Vivian Beer, sculptor Lauren Fensterstock, painter Alan Magee, sculptor Jon Brooks, and many others! Enjoy private studio visits with designer
- Explore Watershed’s beautiful campus and get behind the scenes insights into the work and inspirations of the artists-in-residence in this creative community.
- Experience Watershed’s famous Salad Days, an annual festival celebrating local food and handcrafted ceramics. Carry home one of 550 handmade plates by Kurt Anderson, enjoy a delicious picnic lunch, and shop for that special piece at the invitational pottery sale.
- The 30th Anniversary celebration also recognizes Watershed’s Legends awardees – Paula Winokur, Wayne Higby and Jack Troy- by honoring the innovations and contributions made by these master artists to the field of ceramics.
The tour includes many of New England’s art and craft superstars, including:
Manchester/Portsmouth NH area
A few more possibilities:
Reservations and Payments
Cost will vary depending on the number of participants.
- $680 per person for 20 participants
- $730 per person for 15 participants
The cost includes daily transportation and a transfer to the airport for a 2 p.m. flight on Sunday, July 9, gratuities, 1 dinner, 3 lunches, receptions, entrance fees, and a $150 tax deductible donation to Watershed Center for Ceramic Arts.REGISTER
Registration deadline: April 30, 2017
Costs not included are airfare, lodging, meals and beverages not listed, excess luggage charges, personal insurance for health, baggage and trip cancellation, and items of a personal nature.
For information on flights and hotels, please see the information under the Lodging and Travel tab below.
A payment of $175 is due with registration and is applied to your total trip fees. This payment is non-refundable and includes a $150 donation to Watershed. Should the group be 15, then we will follow up with an invoice for the remaining amount.
Refunds for cancellations will be made on prepaid expenses minus the $150 per person nonrefundable donation to Watershed and a $25 administrative fee. Traveler’s cancellation insurance is highly recommended. Cancellations must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.