Friday, July 12:
2:30 – 5:00 pm
EARLY ACCESS & PLATE SELECTION
- Sneak preview of the Pearson Watkins House, Watershed’s new office and gallery space
- First choice of plates! Each guest will choose one ceramic Salad Days plate
- Watershed Campus Tour with Co-Founder Chris Gustin
5:00 – 6:30 pm
OPEN STUDIO & ARTIST TALK
- Enjoy light refreshments and meet Watershed’s artists-in-residence while viewing their works in progress. Watershed guest artist Francesca DiMattio will also give a talk on her work. Artists in the studio will include: Hannah Cameron, David Kenton Kring, Benjamin Lambert, Kevin Rohde, and Jamie Bates Sloane of Ceramic Sculpture Collective; along with Guest Artist Francesca DiMattio, Matthew Dercole, Iva Haas, Carly Slade, Jose Villalobos and Garth Weiser.
Saturday, July 13
11:00 am – 3:00 pm
25th ANNUAL SALAD DAYS
- Enjoy a delicious lunch of locally sourced salads, browse the Pottery and Stein Sales, meet the past Salad Days artists, win a piece in the art raffle, watch ceramic demonstrations, and more.
5:00 – 7:00 pm
EVENING RECEPTION & AUCTION
Sponsored by Lacoste/Keane Gallery
Mingle with Watershed’s Trustees, founders, and artists at Watershed Co-Founder George Mason’s studio in Newcastle, Maine. Guests will have the opportunity to bid on works by Andrew Casto, Lynn Duryea, Chris Gustin, Linda Lopez, Sin-ying Ho, Warren MacKenzie, George Mason, Kyungmin Park, Richard Shaw, Peter Voulkos, Patti Warashina, Robert and Paula Winokur, and others during a live auction. Stuart Kestenbaum, poet laureate of Maine and former director of the Haystack Mountain School of Crafts, will serve as the auctioneer.
VIP passes are $125 per person. Quantities are limited – purchase your pass below.PURCHASE PASS