Throughout the year, Watershed offers a variety of workshops for artists with a range of experience levels. Our spring and fall community kiln firing workshops are a great way to gain exposure to Watershed’s kilns and are an initial step to getting certified to rent the kilns for personal and group use as a firing leader. We also host an annual artist-led weekend workshop every September; this is a beautiful time of year to discover Watershed and explore mid-coast Maine, connect with other ceramicists, and learn new skills and techniques from a nationally recognized artist.
- April 6: Clay Forum VI (in Brooklyn, NY)
- May 3 & 4: Gas Kiln Firing Workshop
- July 11: Guest Artist Workshop with Salad Days Artist Alumni
- July 21-26: Clay Adventures with the Gambles (for Maine K-12 art teachers)
- September 13-15: Guest Artist Workshop with Lydia Johnson
If you would like to schedule a kiln firing with a group of artists, please visit our kiln reservations page.Kiln Reservations