Throughout the year, Watershed offers workshops led by nationally-recognized ceramists. From day-long demonstrations to week-long studio-based workshops, we offer programs to suit a range of experience levels. Registrations are accepted on a first-come, first served basis.
- August 18 & October 20: Wild Clay Digging & Processing with Malley Weber (special pricing for Maine K-12 art educators)
- September 14-17: Wood Firing with Reeder Fahnestock with kiln unload September 23 (full)
- September 26: Raku Firing (for Maine K-12 art educators)
- October 13-15: Mold-Making, Slip Casting & Mishima with Nicole Aquillano
- November 9: Exploring Terra Sigillata with Kari Radasch (for Maine K-12 art educators)