Artists who have been certified to use Watershed’s kilns are welcome to rent them for individual or group use.
- Click here to reserve a kiln.
- Payment policy: a $20 non-refundable deposit is due with your kiln reservation. The individual reserving the kiln is responsible for the full cost of the rental. If you are firing with a group and splitting the costs, the reserving artist agrees to collect payment from all parties and submit the total amount owed in one payment via our payment portal when the firing is complete. Watershed no longer accepts partial payments and all payments must be made online.
- Kiln pad rules and regulations.
- List of kilns and the firing fees (prices subject to change).
- For specific kiln firing questions or questions related to health and safety, please contact Studio Manager Reeder Fahnestock (email@example.com).