Your generosity allows Watershed to provide art-changing and life-changing experiences for artists at all stages of their careers. Read below to learn about donor recognition levels and supporting specific areas that are important to you.GIVE NOW
Where it's Needed Most
Help fund Watershed’s most pressing needs and help cover operating costs to sustain our annual programs.GIVE NOW
Watershed awards financial assistance to deserving artists through full or partial scholarships. These scholarships are made possible by gifts from generous donors. Learn how you can support Watershed artists.
Passionate donors who contribute at significant levels are recognized for their transformative support.
- The Griggs Circle recognizes donors who help sustain Watershed’s programs with a three-year commitment of at least $1,500.
- Patrons Circle members are donors who gave a one-time gift of $500 or more.
Include Watershed in your estate plans and have your legacy continue for years to come. Learn more about planned gifts.
Other Ways to Give
- Gifts of Stock can be given to support any of the areas mentions above. Please contact us for more information or stock transfer details.
- Matching gifts are a great way to double your donation’s impact. Check with your employer to see if they have a matching gift program.
- In Kind Gift are also a wonderful way to support Watershed with tangible items. Here are some ideas of in-kind gifts:
- Amazon Wish List – Send us something off our wish list!
- Amazon Smile – List Watershed as the organization you’d like your purchase to support.
- We also accept relevant items needed to operate a residency program. Please contact us to see if your donation is a good fit for our needs.