Artists who have been certified to use Watershed’s atmospheric kilns may rent them for individual or group use during the spring and fall.
- Before submitting your rental request, check the Kiln Firing Reservation page to confirm kiln availability.
- Please read the kiln pad health & safety regulations prior to submitting this form.
- When selecting first and second choice start dates, please keep in mind the length of firings (4 days for the Gas Downdraft Kiln or Gas Salt/Soda Kiln & 5 days for the Catenary Arch Wood Kiln or Train Wood Kiln).
- Your $20 non-refundable deposit is applied to your final firing fees. If we are unable to accommodate either of your preferred dates, we will refund your deposit.
- For pricing and any other kiln firing questions, please contact Studio Manager, Reeder Fahnestock