Named to honor Watershed’s origins as a brick-making factory, the Brick Hill Society recognizes the generosity and vision of those who choose to leave a legacy through estate or deferred gifts.
When you join the Brick Hill Society, your planned gift has a lasting impact on Watershed’s future. Like bricks of a kiln, Society members provide foundational support to ensure Watershed’s ongoing financial stability. Planned gifts allow donors to contribute to a specific program area (such as scholarships) or to make unrestricted contributions.
- Provide a crucial base for the future of Watershed
- May offer you significant income or estate tax savings
- May enable you to give a larger gift than would otherwise be possible
Ways to Give
- Make a bequest in your will
- Name Watershed as the beneficiary of a life insurance or retirement account
- Make a gift to Watershed via a charitable remainder trust
- Make a gift to Watershed through a charitable gift annuity (at age 60+)
- Donate a portion of your IRA (at age 70 ½ +)
Consult your financial planner, attorney or advisor to set up your legacy gift.
Watershed honors the lasting support of Brick Hill Society members in our online and printed media. Gifts may also be given anonymously, or in memoriam or honor of a loved one.
Please let us know if you have included Watershed in your will or other financial plans. This information is helpful for long-range planning and allows us to recognize you during your lifetime.
For more information on ways to join The Brick Hill Society, please contact us at email@example.com or at (207) 882-6075.